Hi dome. Haircut looks great! Just wondering if ur feelings are the same about the re growth? Thanks.
I check your blog out once in a while and i thought id give my input since I watched your daily logs since the beginning. Thanks for taking the time for posting you pics, it really helps many of us consider and see whether theradome works or not
Seems like its getting better but imo only you would know for sure if its making any difference. However, throughout your review in pictures i haven not noticed your hair-loss get any worse so perhaps it may have halted further hair loss. Hopefully Dome
Hey all. Just had a haircut myself today. No question about it, my frontal hairline has definatly gotten worse. Been using the threadome for 7 months now. I'm just amazed how some can see results and others not. I'm wondering if I should keep using it or just stop altogether?
Thanks Jiggy and Warriorsfan. In a few weeks I'll be posting an updated review stating my current feelings towards Theradome.
At this time I don't see any harm is continuing to use the Theradome helmet a few times each week.
Your hair is looking thicker...its working ...takes longer to work than many expect or perhaps it works best only 2 to 3 times a week but your hair looks like its getting thicker
11/25/2014 03:46 PM User is online View Users Profile Print this message
Originally posted by: Gdubb
Totally agree with the limited usage.
I even saw that Will stated the same thing and he has had excellent results with twice a week. <br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br ">">"><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br ">">"><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br "><br ">&l.....adome...weebly.com/
I have been doing 3 times a week to every other day. I think that may even be too much. This helmet is a lot more powerful than people think. I think 2-3 max. I called a clinic last week just to ask and I was told that 3 times a week is the most aggressive schedule they ever provided for a patient.
Will stated in his latest blog (link above) that his hair looks better a few days after treatment and I feel the same...and it is because your follicles are still using the energy days after treatment. I am definitely still seeing progress at 3-4 times a week with 48 hours between, but I have a gut feeling that twice a week may be best for me.
I am going to try twice a week to experiment.
Thank you Gdubb,
As testers need to understand a common theme when using Theradome.
Specifically....and as discussed SEVERAL times before on this thread and in great DETAIL:
1) Frequency.....Do not use more than 3x a week...thus 48hr breaks. Besides Gdubbs logic....I personally have found 3x the perfect "sweet spot".....any thing more and my progress digresses....3x seems to mark better progress than just 2x a week.
Note: as mentioned in the very beginning....I suggest 2x to start out.....and like any new protocol item.....SLOWLY ramp up to 3x a week.
2) Nizoral....Get the f#&k off Nizoral.....as it is too harsh for some scalps and can be counter productive.....hence if you want to use Keto (which is good at addressing several underlying issues) then try the less harsh version Regenpure and even then no more than 2-3 times a week.
3) Minoxidil....Get the F&^k off of cheap ass Minoxidil with PG and high alcohol content....as this will also inflame many users scalp.....thus you may want to try Promox cream or Min-Agent "advanced" 2%...and because it is in a nano 200x penetration carrier...you do not need the 5%....thus this will also help avoid shedding.
Everyone one on this thread that has used it.....loves it!
4) Cleansing agent....important to slough off dead skin at the follicle entrance....thus enhancing the performance of any of your treatments.....hence the salicylic acid of T-Sal.
Note: For me personally....I also use step 2 of regenix....which also cleans out excess sebum IN the hair follicle......as mentioned before....dht causes excess sebum....which then creates an oily environment that causes secondary conditions like fungus/bacteria/imflammation.
hence.... why I told Gdubb his progress photos show much less oiliness.
No need to waste money on Regenix as it is overpriced.....thus why Tamins new products will address this at a lower cost.....in addition.....why summers and I are messing around with different strengths of Chlorine Dioxide....thus check out our CD thread if you want more details.
5) Proctors shampoo and conditioner.....not really a believer in shampoos or condoners doing anything for MPB.....the only exception is his which is not your typical shampoo/conditioner bullshit.....hence... it includes agents with 9 patents.....ie Nitic-Oxide, Tempol and SOD etc...of which he has successfully won patent infringement lawsuits agaist some of the Big Pharacutical companies.
thus do your homework as it is all well documented.
Note: as with min agent "advanced"...everyone who has tried his new Shampoo/Conditioner on this thread LOVES IT....as it leaves your hair very moisturized and soft....without the limp noodle look.
....in fact for me personally....it gives my hair a bit of a lift.
6) and of course...depending when someone starts ALL their different protocol items.....many will kick in a massive synchronized shed......hence the shock to your system......HELLO WEEBLY/DOMEREVIEWER!!!!!
7) And Theradome will not do shit.... until you get this under control.
Bottomline...I have seen this movie hundreds of times with posters over the last 15 years.
Hey Weebly your hair is definitely thicker from what I can tell! Your thinning vertex is closing up. I know you asked me before if I took pictures.
I have posted my baseline, 3 month and 6 month pictures on HLH:
My hair is about the same length in the before and 6 month. I am very impressed with my results so far.