hi Dome Reviewer Eagerly waiting for updated review and your feelings on theradome
that shits working baby.
i think you were perhaps overdoing it and there is actually scientific evidence that suggests this is possible.
theradome is maybe a bullshit company with bullshit claims and bullshit studies who give bullshit advice but the use of lasers has real scientific research to back it up...perhaps the best approach is to use theradome simply for the laser and basically ignore their claims and their instructions....i feel there is likely nothing special about their laser and their claims are likely bullshit but that doesnt mean lasers are bullshit....you have a laser, not a special laser , just a laser and perhaps modeling your usage based on more reputable studies would be wise....from what i understand most studies suggest 2-3 times a week and only theradome suggested more often could possibly cause faster growth,...its very likely that following theradomes suggestions is what caused your growth to take so long and had you used it like all other studies suggested your results would have been faster and better...anyway, it seems to finally be working so please keep it up and at no more than 3 times a week, i suspect if you do that you will have both regrown your hair with theradome all while proving they are full of shit at the same time...wouldnt that be something?
1) The whole purpose of our thread was taking the research of 6 different posters and coming to the conclusion that indeed...Theradome is different (the concept of LLT is basic, but suttle differences can have a major impact) and is re-booting the LLT industry....hence we give a 9 page review on the specifics.
2) Also mentioned in our thread in great DETAIL....we gave Theradome a lot of shit/feedback for some of their initial claims/approach....hence why they have since made some corrections regarding usage/expectations.
You may be correct. It seems the good folks at Theradome didn't know exactly how or when their product would work. In recent interviews Tamim has still mentioned 6 months as the time a person should start seeing peak results. My guess is that their business plan was to polish and market an older technology. He created something that the average person would be comfortable buying / using. The innovation may be in the battery (I think some other helmets had to be plugged in) and the memorization of how many treatments have been completed.
I plan to continue using twice per week as long as the helmet functions.
I thought EOD was the way to go now Im hearin all this talk about no more than 3 times a week lol oh well I guess Ill be starting on 3 times a week from now on.
I don't think there is a correct dosage that would apply to everybody. Three times a week seems safe. My plan is to continue to use twice per week as long as the helmet functions.
You're hair is looking thicker and healthier , especially compared to pre theradome treatments, probably not ad good as an improvement as one would like to have seen but it is definitely going in the right direction. I'm at about eight months too, it's weird sometimes my hair sems better other weeks thinner, two times a week seems best for me..any more and I have periods of where my hair looks more thin which just maybe in my head..I'll stick to two times a week and move forward. Based on the other wewbly blog, you're semi good results thus far and my own experience ..theradome does work but its efffectiveness seems to come down to the frequency and usage...which most likely varies be ppl.
If if makes you feel any better Rick, Its not in your head.
1) For example after ten months.. I too go through the same ups (looks great) and downs (looks like shit) .....which is also why Domereiver/Weebly weekly pictures show a two step forward, one step back pheonamanon.
2) As mentioned before....regarding synchronized shedding depending when and how much new protocol items are introduced at once. For example as mentioned before....Weebly went from zero (no prior treatments) to 100mph (nizoral and theradome daily)...thus why his hair looked like shit the 1st 16 weeks...and then the slow process of UN-synchornization....which can take unto 1-2 years depending on how much hair was in the loss phase to begin with.
3) Also....remember LLT is a healing/rebuilding modality of the mitochondria and not a stimulate like Minoxidil.....thus the process is going to take much longer...but on the flip side will yield better/long term/permanent results.....hence no wispy fine hair like minoxidil produces...but strong anchored hairs that are hard to pull out.
4) and lastly....I told Tamin it was irresponsible to "elude" users to maybe try his "personal" protocol...EOD Theradome/Nizoral...as that is not what his trial subjects used....Hence....what worked for him personally may not be good for everyone.....hence a "one size" fits all syndrome......thus why he as since made the changes in language regarding usage/timelines.
Thus I told him....he did some serious damage to Theradomes reputation in the short term via his initial language on the companies website.
Although...OVERALL I think their sales/feedback as been very good according to him. Especially...since his initial marketing target was Doctors and Clinics....NOT the consumer...as that is just a small portion of his business.
I think at most I used Nizoral twice per week and then quickly decrease to once per week. That bottle has since found its way to the trash. Theradome was typically used 4 times per week.
Thanks Rick. I understand that it is tough to judge progress. I can take 5 photos at the same time and come away with 5 different opinions of how the hair looks. Best of luck with your future results.
I'm thinking of scrapping the nizoral too, what shampoo to you use in it's place?
Hey dome can't wait for u to update what ur feelings are about that theradome. And most of all if u have seen any success of re growth. Cause no one on this blog as seen any regrowth. Or am I wrong? Sure isn't working as theradome is advertising. :(